Lillianna Jewelry Terms & Conditions
How It's Made
Here at Lillianna we hand-select each high-quality, conflict-free stone and material that goes into our magical pieces. Even our Los Angeles-based jewelers were hand-selected based on their quality workmanship and even their awesome vibes to make sure our pieces aren’t tainted with any bad juju along the way! ;) We’re proud to have our jewelry hand-made in the heart of Los Angeles not only to support our local economy, but also to guarantee quality standards and to ensure that we have control over the entire process from start to finish. We are also proud of the happy and healthy work environments that our products are created in, and the opportunities we can create for our local workforce- it’s all about community!
Thanks to our commitment to maintaining a gold standard in everything from our choice of material to the design and manufacturing process, our pieces are not only beautiful, but durable and guaranteed to last for years and years. We are dedicated to providing the best, most unique, and magical pieces to our beloved clientele because you only deserve the best! Our jewelry is made to order and production time can take up to 2 weeks.
We tip our hats to traditional artisan skill and meticulous workmanship, while adding a modern and fresh twist to each design, making it truly one-of-a-kind. Unlike mass produced jewelry, we strive to make our pieces as unique as the person wearing it, and we design and manufacture each piece with TLC and divine intention. For our chakra pieces, each piece is put in a crystal singing bowl that corresponds with the chakra the piece represents, and the piece is given a sound bath so that it is ready to align with your corresponding chakra. For our other pieces, we cast an intention spell on each and surge it with all the positive energy we can muster to help you become a master of manifestation when it comes time to rock your new piece! Quality and good vibes are the pillars of our brand and of utmost importance to us, and we hope these values translate when you wear our pieces.
All of our pieces are made to order, which means orders placed Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) will be shipped within 10-14 days after purchase. Weekend orders will be processed on the following business day.
All customers will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information to follow your package after it has shipped. All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service. We offer free shipping for US domestic orders. International shipping fees apply.
Any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a full refund must be sent back to Lillianna within 10 business days of receipt of product. Because our jewelry is made to order, we will only accept returns for products in standard sizes, and that are not customized. Items are eligible for an exchange for up to 30 days after the receipt of product.
Please know your size! Use our awesome sizing guide to find your exact fit. If you're unsure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you in getting your perfect fit.
CHECK SIZING HERE: https://lilliannascoven.com/pages/sizing
Orders and Cancellations
The buyer can cancel an order within 24 hours. After 24 hours, orders cannot be cancelled.
All Lillianna pieces are made with a 14k gold filled material throughout. This means the piece can last anywhere from 3 to 35 years. This is dependent on a variety of circumstances. For example, pieces with very thin materials, will become dirty more quickly than compared to a thicker piece. The thin piece of jewelry will appear to lose it's gold luster and this is due to the impurities in the air. For each week that you leave the piece out and uncleaned, grime will begin to cake on, layer upon layer. Jewelry should be treated as if it were clothing. It should be cleaned frequently and always properly stored, otherwise you are cutting the lifespan of the piece and make it that much harder to clean.
Sunblock, lotions, oils, chemicals, or any other foreign topical product should be applied and dried before you put on your jewelry. If not, you're take the risk of ruining your jewelry by allowing foreign product to rest on the metal, eventually stripping the gold, and again cutting the lifespan of your piece.
Please also keep in mind that our jewelry can be worn during exercise as the metal won't turn due to sweat. However, the metal will quickly wear if the piece is continually rubbing against other metals. With that said, we do NOT recommend lifting weights in our jewelry.
Because every piece is handmade, this leaves room for slight imperfections. This can include slight tarnishing around the area that was soldered (place where we join the metal), and slight solder (14k gold) discoloration. However, 98% of the piece will be perfect. Please also keep in mind, since every piece is handmade that means that no one piece will be alike. All pieces will be ever so slightly different then the image pictured, making each piece unique and one of a kind. Simply because a machine is not making the piece but the hands of hard working Americans. :)
Any piece with a stone/stones is a real semi-precious stone. Each stone will very in look and color. This is because all natural stones are never identical so please be aware of these color and clarity differences. Also please be conscious that if you allow your jewelry to sit in scolding hot water for long periods of time, there's a good chance you could loosen the glue, causing the stone to fall out. Please take precaution.
All Lillianna pieces have a 1 year warranty. If your item breaks under this warranty, you must provide your ORIGINAL receipt, with the item number and invoice number, to request a repair. All shipping charges are paid by the customer.
We WILL NOT offer a repair if the item appears to have been poorly treated, i.e. purposely broken in half, bent pieces, broken to a point of no repair, or with no salvageable pieces. Shattered or chipped stones will not be replaced. Any breakage or bending of thin wire and thin chain pieces will also not be covered due to its delicate nature. The smaller and more dainty the piece, the more responsibility the owner takes on as it entails an aware mind to care for it and that responsibility is yours once purchased.
Customer will be required to provide a photo of the broken piece for us to determine if they qualify for the warranty. Missing stones and weak craftsmanship will be covered. Severe tarnishing will not be covered. Our metals are very resistant to tarnish, so if the piece is black or heavily tarnished, it means it was exposed to a harmful element.
Please email us directly to get started on your repair at email@example.com.
Free Polishing Cloth
We offer a free polishing cloth with each of our Lillianna pieces. Customers are required to frequently use the cloth to keep their jewelry clean and the energy magical!
Lillianna Intuitive Tarot Reading & Reiki Crystal Sound Healing Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
By booking an Intuitive Tarot Reading or Reiki Crystal Sound Healing by Lillianna, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lillianna makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by her Intuitive Tarot Reading or Reiki Crystal Sound Healing. By booking an Intuitive Tarot Reading or Reiki Crystal Sound Healing by Lillianna, you explicitly acknowledge that all tarot readings reiki healing sessions and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Intuitive Tarot Reading by Lillianna does not include:
- solving crimes, picking lottery numbers, locating lost items or persons
- predicting death dates, predicting exact dates of events (for example: “What is the date I will get married?”)
- reading about past lives
- reading about pregnancy
- diagnosing illnesses or finding cures for illnesses
- reading about possible demon possessions, questions related to dark energies or dark magic
- reading about persons younger than 18 years old unless you are a parent or legal guardian of the person in question
Reiki Crystal Sound Healing by Lillianna does not include:
- substituted medical treatments for any and all illness
- massage therapy
- sexual services
- psychic and/or intuitive spiritual guidance
- tarot readings
Tarot & Reiki Consultations (In Person, Zoom/Online, Email and Recorded Readings)
1. All in-person, Zoom and email tarot readings and/or reiki sessions are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment at www.lilliannascoven.com
2. Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule readings and Zoom/online readings and/or sessions. If you do not give Lillianna this advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please take the time to email or call Lillianna if you need to reschedule. Lillianna puts this time aside for you, and if you do not show or contact her, she cannot make that time available for another client. If you are late, you will forfeit that time, your reading will finish at the originally scheduled time. There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows.
3. Lillianna does not offer refunds for her services, for any reason. Please shop mindfully. If you are not certain that her services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring her blog, website and/or her Youtube Channel. These free resources will give you an idea of her style, technique and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from her clients on her google listing for further information.
4. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying for a product. You’re paying for her knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and her time. You’re paying her to set aside everything else in her life, clear her schedule and head space to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a tarot reading and/or reiki session, you are receiving from Lillianna a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
Delivery is normally from two (3) to seven (6) days for tarot readings. All orders are delivered via email. If you wish to book an in-person or zoom reading for a tarot reading or reiki session, delivery is dependent on when reading is booked and scheduled with Lillianna.
Code of Ethics
By enlisting for the services of an Intuitive Tarot Reading or Reiki Crystal Sound Healing by Lillianna, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of an Intuitive Tarot Reading or Reiki Crystal Sound Healing by Lillianna is to empower the client. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, or a medical alternative for any illness, you may wish to contact a different style of reader or a medical professional.
2. Lillianna will interpret the cards or your energy field and any blocks to the best of her ability. She will conduct the tarot reading and reiki healing with honesty and openness, and if she cannot interpret the cards or your energy field clearly she will tell you that.
3. Lillianna will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a tarot reading or reiki session 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. Lillianna’s tarot readings and reiki sessions are non-judgmental, and she welcomes clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. Lillianna will not do a tarot reading or reiki healing to see what someone other than the client is doing or feeling, nor will she do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
6. Lillianna will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. Lillianna will not give advice in areas for which she is not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which she is not qualified, she will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. Lillianna will constantly strive to improve her tarot reading and reiki healing skills, and will always be learning and growing.
9. The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
10. Lillianna reserves the right to refuse to do a tarot reading or reiki healing for a question or energy field that she feels she cannot answer or work with, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). We know your Personal Information is important to you and it’s important to us. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties, unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit my ability to provide you with my products or services.